Applications & Forms (Town)

Application and Permit for Road Opening

Table Of Contents:
Where to Apply:
A road opening permit is required before you can do any work on a town road. You need to contact Underground Utilities for a case number, obtain a Certificate of Insurance with the Town of Saugerties Highway Department as Policy Holder. Upon completion of these, set an appointment (845-246-2400) to have a permit filed for the work.